QUT is an energetic, innovative institution with an emphasis on practical and applied teaching.
QUT has strong ties and partnerships with important national and international public and private organizations for the development of its courses and research programs.
Its university courses have great recognition and demand among students and professionals. With an international vision, QUT graduates come prepared with the knowledge and skills to work anywhere in the world, getting excellent job offers and brilliant results in their careers.
Here are some important facts about QUT quality:
• 24th place in 2018 at QS World University Rankings, 29 positions up from previous years.
• QUT is ranked 18th in the QSTop 50 under 50 ranking.
• QUT is the 24th best university in the world and the second best, according to the prestigious Times Higher Education (THE) Young University Rankings (2017).
• Computer Science courses rank 65th in THE World University Rankings 2016-2017.
• 22nd best in Transport Science & technology according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities by Subject (2017).
• QUT is ranked among the 201-250 best institutions in the world according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2016-2017).
• QUT is ranked 201-300 in the world ranking at the 2017 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) Shanghai Ranking Consultancy.
• 1st Institution in Australia and 24th in the world in the fields of communication and study and media in QS World University Ranking by Subject (2017).
• 9th University in Australia and 42nd in the world in the nursing courses according to the QS World University Ranking by Subject (2017).
• 6th University in the country and among the 70 best in the world in the new ranking QS Graduate Employability Ranking (2017).
• Among the 75 Universities in the world in education in the Academic Ranking of World Universities by Subject (2017).
• 89% of international students are satisfied with their experiences at QUT (International Student Barometer Queensland, 2016).
• QUT Business School was the first business college in Australia to achieve triple international accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA), awarded to less than 1% of colleges worldwide.
• It is among the 300 best universities in the world according to the QS Top Universities Ranking (2016).
With more than 650 options for university and postgraduate courses, flexible entrance dates, QUT courses can be customized according to each student's need for personal and professional development.
QUT offers a wide range of programs in Environmental Engineering, Administration, Arts and Design, Education, Health, Law, Science and Information Technology.