Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand’s top ranked university for research quality, has seven teaching and research faculties on three city campuses.
· Has internationally recognised courses and degrees, consistently ranking highly in the QS World Rankings by Subject
· Offers a quality education modelled on the highly successful British framework – one that emphasizes creative thought and heightened world knowledge
· Teaches skills for getting ahead – leadership, communication, creative and critical thinking
· Teaches 21,000 students every year, including over 2,800 international students from 80 countries.
· Is a leading international research centre – this research is integrated into our teaching programmes
· Award-winning student support services to help international students settle into their new living and learning environment.
· Is location in a diverse and creative capital city with excellent facilities and a lively calendar of events throughout the year.